- Multitank Superslim (MS)
- Parallel flow single-tank
Handles extreme compression and boost levels
Ultimate performance and durability
Maximizes track time, minimizes downtime
Delivers maximum spark energy
Withstands temperatures greater than 4000° Fahrenheit
OE Experience Equals Unmatched Performance
As a leader in the development of innovative evaporator technology, DENSO offers the highest grade aftermarket products for a variety of applications. Our OE experience and know-how ensure our aftermarket products provide the unmatched performance, reliability, and ease of installation you expect from DENSO.
Evaporator performance is essential for proper air-conditioning performance. DENSO’s evaporator configurations, tanks, fin pitch, core dimensions, and materials meet OE manufacturers’ rigid specifications. All DENSO First Time Fit® evaporators pass our strict durability and function tests.
In 2002, DENSO introduced the thinnest evaporator of its kind. The Multitank Superslim (MS) type evaporator is only 38mm in width and uses the world’s thinnest tubes and plates, making it smaller and more lightweight than earlier evaporator designs.
- Thinner – Thinner tube (1.7mm) and shorter fin height (5mm) improves heat exchange efficiency.
- High Performance – Separating the tubes and the tanks increases the tank flow path area and reduces refrigerant pressure loss.
- Light Weight – The tube’s zinc diffusion layer improves corrosion resistance, resulting in very thin tube plate thickness (0.2mm).
- Excellent Draining Capacity – Slits on the outer fins make draining easy.