Ignition Wire Sets
Superior dielectric and thermal qualities
Factory-original fit, appearance, and performance
World-class chemical and oil resistance
Find My Part
Fit Right, Look Right, and Work Perfectly
Identical OE End Caps
Designed to “click” into place for easy installation and a secure fit. This allows the installer to “feel and hear” that a solid connection has been made, even when the connection is in a difficult-to-see location.
Through a patented process, the terminals are attached to provide an extremely strong connection ensuring the cable and boot will not separate during removal and installation.
Pre-cut to Exact Lengths
Each wire in the set is pre-cut to exact length so the wire sets are ready to install right out of the box.
The 7 and 8mm ignition wires are SAE J2031 Class E rated, the highest quality wire used in the industry. These wires can withstand temperatures from -40° to 428° F and pass tests covering everything from electrical properties to shrinkage to chemical resistance and accelerated life testing.
|SAE Wire Classification||C||D||E|
|Thermal Overload Test Temperature||155° C / 311° F||180° C / 356° F||220° C / 428° F|
|Low Temperature Test||-30° C / -22° F||-30° C / -22° F||-40° C / -40° F|
|High Temperature Test Temperature||120° C / 248° F||155° C / 311° F||180° C / 356° F|
|Low Temperature Resistivity Test||20° C / -4° F||-20° C / -4° F||-30° C / -22° F|
- High temperature “Class E” silicone jacket to withstand heat, cold, chemicals, and moisture.
- Reinforcing member for added strength and terminal retention.
- Silicone insulation for superior dielectric and heat performance.
- Conductive silicon layer for high-temperature performance and EMI/RFI noise suppression.
- Fiberglass braid for maximum strength.
- Carbon-impregnated fiberglass core for superior support conductivity.
7. Core reinforced with KEVLAR®.
8. Layer impregnated with Ferrite.
9. Wire-wound layer to suppress EMI/RFI noise.