- Zinc diffusion layer improves corrosion resistance
- Unique fin design to minimize airflow blockage
- High performance design reduces the required compressor power
- System Efficiency – Superior fin waves provide a higher heat transfer coefficient and full condensation.
- Engineered to Perfection – OE quality engineered for unparalleled performance.
Exact Fit – Condensers install with speed and ease
Reduces required compressor power, resulting improved fuel economy
Restores A/C performance to as-new condition
First Time Fit® assures bolt-in replacement; no brackets or adapters
Greater Durability – Pure aluminum construction provides greater resistance for corrosion
Find My Part
Like all DENSO First Time Fit® A/C components, our condensers are designed and manufactured to integrate seamlessly with the vehicle’s original air conditioning system.
DENSO condensers match up to OE condensers at every benchmark. Multiflow, subcooling, and the latest Serpentine condenser styles are offered to provide the optimum configuration for each application. Premium aluminum construction improves reliability, resisting corrosion to avoid expensive system leaks, while the superior fin wave design offers higher heat transfer and maximum refrigerant condensation. Heat exchanger cores are specially designed to shed airborne material buildup, allowing the A/C system to operate at peak efficiency with minimal maintenance, assuring years of trouble-free service.
1. High-Efficiency Aluminum
2. Lightweight Construction