Cabin Air Filters
- Filter designed to trap contaminants before they enter the vehicle cabin
- Premium-quality filter media stops particulates down to 0.001 microns
- Fleece material used contains up to five individual layers for super-fine filtration
Traps soot, dirt, and pollen to provide greater passenger comfort
Maximum airflow, minimum air noise
First Time Fit® assures easy replacement, even for Do-It-Yourselfers
Find My Part
Trapping Impurities for a Cleaner, Healthier Environment
A relatively new feature on the automotive scene, the cabin air filter is often overlooked in regular vehicle maintenance. That’s unfortunate because the cabin air filter is just as important to the passengers as the engine air filter is to the vehicle. A cabin filter processes the air that enters the passenger compartment via the vehicle’s heating and air conditioning system, increasing passenger comfort by trapping particulates, pollen, and other irritants.
For people with allergies and other sensitivities to airborne agents, the cabin filter represents a significant advance. Replacing the cabin air filter at the recommended interval, or sooner in areas where soot or pollen are prevalent, allows the passengers to breathe cleaner, fresher air – which makes any journey more enjoyable.
DENSO First Time Fit® replacement cabin air filters are engineered for optimal airflow and filtration, meeting all OE requirements to the letter. Up to five layers of filter media are used to trap impurities down to just 0.001 microns in size. Just as with engine air filters, some discount suppliers are known to cut corners on quality to save a few cents. A cut-rate price may turn out to be no bargain. What consumers really want is value, and DENSO First Time Fit cabin air filters deliver it.
Available Filter Types:
- Charcoal – Along with filtering out airborne contaminants, charcoal is used to eliminate odors such as exhaust from entering the passenger compartment as well as filtering odors such as cigarette smoke from within the vehicle.
- Electrostatic – Filter media is electrostatically charged to capture ultra fine particles such as cigarette smoke and diesel carbon.
- Particulate – Filters out pollen, dust, pollutants and other air borne contaminants.