- Designed to regulate flow to the evaporator sensing temperature and pressure
- Precision built to help make refrigerant flow more precise
- Excellent reliability for better evaporator control
First Time Fit® radiators that drop in easily without the need for adjustment, brackets or modification of any kind
Greater Durability – Pure aluminum construction provides greater resistance for corrosion
Reliable Performance Even Under the Most Demanding Conditions
DENSO is a leading supplier of radiators to OE car makers around the world. Manufacturers rely on our quality and innovation to remain on the leading edge of engine cooling technology. Our OE experience and know-how ensure our products provide unmatched performance, reliability, and fitment.
Radiator performance is essential for proper engine cooling and function. DENSO’s radiator configurations, tanks, fin pitch, core dimensions, and materials meet OE manufacturers’ rigid standards. All DENSO radiators pass our strict durability and function tests. As the result, our radiators deliver reliable performance even under the most demanding conditions.
- Plastic tank with aluminum core
- Plastic tank with copper core
- Cross-flow and down-flow configurations
DENSO is known for the unsurpassed quality of its products. Plastic, copper, or aluminum components – it doesn’t matter. Our DENSO radiators are dependable, lightweight, and made to last. An investment in a DENSO radiator will pay dividends in the long run. Radiators can fail causing leaks or inefficient cooling. This can lead to your engine to run hotter which in turn creates excess wear and tear on the engine.
DENSO radiators are designed with our First Time Fit® philosophy in mind. You get radiators that drop in easily without the need for adjustment, brackets or modification of any kind. Our radiators are precision built to provide the right part, the right fit, the first time.
1. Fin Pitch – Superior fin waves provide a higher heat transfer.
2. Flow Configuration – Available in cross-flow and down-flow configurations.
3. Aluminum or Copper Core – Thin-tube construction assures maximum cooling efficiency.